What you need to know about Managed Services
There is a good chance your business can benefit from managed services either as an extension of your existing IT team or as your primary IT service provider. Will managed Services enhance my business if you are still not convinced then ask yourself the following:
- Is your Network or workstation performance decreasing?
- Do you have problems with viruses, spyware, malware or any other threats that could compromise security of your information.
- Are your backups being run on a daily schedule or just when people remember to put the costly backup tapes in.
- Are your employees spending more time dealing with IT issues than they are doing their work.
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then your business is ready for managed services. Then Contact Us Below
Our Remote IT Management Solution
MCS Offer the following managed services to help your business run smoothly.
- Network path visualization
- Remote IT management & access
- Automated monitoring and maintenance
- Patch management
- Prescriptive data analytics
- Data breach risk intelligence
- Backup and recovery
- Managed antivirus
- Web protection
Remote Monitoring for MacOS, Windows, and Linux Systems
Remotely monitor desktops, laptops, servers, and mobile devices across operating systems and platforms.
- Alerts and performance checks
- Security monitoring
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility
- Network device monitoring
- Mobile device monitoring
- Virtual machine monitoring
- Granular roles and permissions
- Automation and bulk actions